There are times when you may want more than one user account associated with an Argos user. Argos gives you the ability to merge user accounts together so they appear as a single user.
- In Argos Manager, select the Users tab.
- Right-click on the user you'd like to merge and select Merge into...
- In the Merge Users window, type in the name of the other user account or click the magnifying glass icon to display a list of user accounts.
- Once the user has been selected, click OK to complete the merge.
- If there are pending jobs for the new user account and the billing prompt is not appearing on the user's workstation, restart the Argos Communication service on the Argos server.
Some considerations when merging users: