To upgrade your Argos 7 installation:
- Download the latest Argos 7 from here.
- On your existing deployment server , double-click the Argos7Install.exe file you downloaded in step #1. Your deployment folder will be upgraded immediately.
- At the conclusion of the upgrade process, the Launcher will run in upgrade mode (see screenshot).
- If your deployment server hosts running Argos software, click the Upgrade button in the Launcher.
- If Argos software is running on other servers, visit each server, navigate to your shared deployment folder, then run Launcher and click the Upgrade button.
Note: In multi-office environments, the remote offices should be upgraded within a day of upgrading the Argos database. Remote Argos Communication Services will run in offline mode when they cannot connect to the database because of a version mismatch, but offline mode is not meant to store more than one day of billing data.