Argos 7 performs a nightly backup of your SQL database to the C:\ProgramData\Sepialine\Argos7\Backup directory.
Disable automatic backups
If you already have a backup routine in place, you may not want to back up the database twice. In this case, you can disable the automatic backup in the Maintenance Service configuration.
- Browse to c:\Program Files\Sepialine\Argos7\Maintenance (your root directory may vary)
- Open MaintenanceService.exe.config in Notepad
- Locate this line: <add key="EnableAutoBackups" value="true"></add>
- Change to: <add key="EnableAutoBackups" value="false"></add>
- Save and close the file
- Click Start>Run and type "Services.msc"
- Select "Argos Maintenance Service" and choose "Restart"